06 July 2019

Slapdash Dwarf Thunderers Part 2

Waaay way back in this blog I introduced my slapdash dwarves with a unit of 10 thunderers. I'm sure you'll agree 10 is hardly enough for a dwarf army, and fortunately I had some more collected from Battle for Skull Pass sets! I painted these guys ages ago and completely forgot to share them, but better late than never I suppose.




These are all my thunderers, including the 10 from the earlier post, above. As you can see, I have a third champion masquerading as a rank and file troop in the back to make two units of 14, but I'm very happy with them nonetheless.

I'm also trying out my old photo background which I cut to fit into my lightbox. I think it's a good change, but I'll have to be on the lookout for some slightly darker card as it looks more grey than black.

Finally, you might have noticed there's a new feature on the blog - a contact form! As I mentioned in my previous post - I've decided to start taking on some commissions again to support my hobby, and now there's a way to actually get in touch with me if you're interested in having me paint something for you. While there are lots of examples of my work and style on this blog to give you an idea of what to expect if you commission me, I'll be painting some new models specifically to show the quality I aim for with commissions (definitely not slapdash!). They'll be coming up shortly.

Until next time, happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment