28 March 2014

Slapdash Dwarves

So in addition to my vampires, I've been working on my BfSP dwarves that have been collecting dust for a while. I'd painted some of them before but decided I didn't like the colour scheme, so stripped them down and came up with a new one. The idea was to make them simple and quick to paint, so they're a little messy and I don't think they're the same standard as the vampires, but they look decent on the table. Anyway, photos!

(What's that to the left of that last dwarf? Coming soon...)

As you can see, I'm still using my vampire book as a background because I'm too lazy to put up the cloth one every time I'm taking pictures. Luckily it contrasts well with the green.

This is the first unit of about three BfSP sets, so got my work cut out but at least they don't take long to do. Until next time, happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment