31 July 2024

Blood Bowl: Imperial Nobility Team

I said this month was going to be a good one! We're just in time for one more post and it's a big one. Please give a very warm welcome to the Imperial Nobility Blood Bowl Team!







 

These are not really part of my backlog of painted miniatures I have yet to show off. These are fresh off the painting table and, like most of my projects, started out as "something quick" and became a labour of love. All the numbers are freehand, as are the names!

I'd like to point out that the two blitzers were an absolute pain to paint the names on, because not only was there a deep bend in the parchment but it points down! You can't even see the writing unless you tilt the model!

I'm really proud of these as tabletop-ready minis so I've decided to make them the inaugural models of my Instagram page. That's right, I've finally decided to learn how to use social media to show off models and get feedback. Let's not make a big deal about it, do feel free to search samspaintingsaga on Instagram!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment