28 June 2019

Slapdash Dwarf Cannon

With only a few models left to complete for my slapdash dwarf army, here are the first of my warmachines:





These models were painted a long time ago, but as warmachines now have bases in The Ninth Age I needed to source some 60mm round ones to finish the off, which I have finally done. As the crew were already based I decided to leave them serparate.

The cannon themselves aren't the best - they were painted long before the crews one lazy day when I just felt like slapping paint on something. I probably should go back and touch up the metal with some washes and another highlight, but that's not really in the slapdash spirit, so they'll probably get left as they are. A couple of models have also collected some fantastic dust (the rest have only collected respectable dust), which is yet another reminder that I need to invest in a proper display cabinet. (They clean up just fine, but I've too many things to work on without retaking photos, so they'll just have to be a permanent reminder to also dust better before photos.)

Anyway, I hope you like them. I'm just looking forward to having a fully painted army for once.

Until next time, happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment