27 October 2018

A Quick WIP

I feel like celebrating - my last post showing off some Space Wolf characters got 11 views! It's had more people clicking on it than any other post since I restarted this blog, and while I'm pretty sure one of them was me accidentally hitting the link on my phone, I'm still chuffed. Gotta make the most of little victories, guys.

The last couple of weeks have been hectic with various family members injuring themselves. I've been running around trying to make sure they don't fall over so I haven't had time to take photos of my now finished skeletons, but I do have a little WIP to share to tide you over:

Snikch Cloak WIP Back

I've had this model for ages and finally settled on some colours for him. It will also be the first display-quality model I've painted in a while - not counting my Blood Angel whose main claim to display-level was the freehand. I'm going to try to stretch my painting muscles and push myself beyond my comfort zone. Let's hope that works out.

Anyway, I'm off to celebrate with a bottle of warm milk (or however normal people celebrate). Until next time, happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment