21 August 2018

New Look, New Name, New Everything! Same Blog, Though.

Look! Everything's different!

Updating this blog has been a project in the background for a while. Finally some real headway has been made!

  • The Gallery has been updated with lovely new photos and - if you're not looking at this on a mobile (because making it device responsive is proving to be very annoying) - a slideshow (for those of us who find clicking individual links a hassle)
  • There's an "About" page if you've ever found yourself wondering "Jesus, why?!"
  • The blog has a new title (and url)!


I've also added a "Followers List" to celebrate (or shame?) my readers. There are still a few bugs to work out - I'm trying to make the "Follow" button work so give it a click and I'll know if I've fixed it. (Ah it was worth a shot.) Actual bugs I'm working on are mostly to do with the mobile view, so bear with me as layout and images there are adjusted in the near future.

In the meantime I hope you like the new look - and new name! - and there will be another post with more new stuff very soon.

Until then, happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment