18 September 2014

Please... No More Elves!

So among the models I painted over the summer were some high elves. Twenty horses to be exact - 5 Dragon Princes and 15 Ellyrian Reavers. The Dragon Princes were by far the most annoying to paint. They'd been bought secondhand from someone who built them before adding in the front legs, and had managed to make two horses with the wrong sides. It was a real mess, but luckily you won't have to see them as I didn't get any good photos. Instead you get to see the Reavers!


(Bases were left bare at the recipient's request.)

Now I've had my fill of elves. Painting lots of cavalry with lots of white and gems is painstaking work. Instead I'm working on my own vampire counts, trying to put a dent in the horde of undead still waiting to be painted on my shelf. These guys take a lot of work, too, but at least there's no white or gems.


With a little luck you'll see some finished pictures of these guys soon.  Anyway, I hope you like these and until next time - happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment