09 June 2015

Space Marines!

Well it was fun while it lasted, but as predicted I couldn't keep the one update per week rate I'd accidentally established. So here we are five weeks later with another post! (Let's try to be positive about this.)

With the arrival of the new Space Marine codex I thought I'd share some Ultramarines I worked on a few months back and never got round to posting. They're from the Assault on Black Reach box so they're fairly basic, but I wanted to see if I could do them to a reasonable tabletop standard in a short space of time. They took less than a week, including the shoulder pad icons which are all individually freehanded (because the friggin' GW transfers don't actually fit a normal marine - grr!).



Anyway I hope you like them. On their way are a dragon and some more Astartes goodness - already photographed, just have to get them up here - and I have on my workbench a whole heap of elves and eldar that should be finished soon.

So for the next five weeks, happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment