16 February 2014

Demon Entries 2013

So among the things I did while this blog was offline was enter Golden Demon UK for the first time. I brought two entries: a tzeentch sorcerer and Eowyn from the LotR range. While neither of them placed, both made finalist and for a first time entering that's not bad. I learned a lot painting these and sizing them up against the competition - mostly that I need to work on my basing - and I look forward to entering again in the future. Anyway, I hope you like them. Let me know what you think!

Tzeentch Sorcerer - Fantasy Single Entry

Eowyn - Lord of the Rings Entry

As an added bonus, the Tzeentch Sorcerer also placed first in a painting competition at my local GW shortly before Golden Demon. Both of these guys are painted to TT+1, of course.

Next up on the blog will be some tabletop level guys I've been working on recently. Until then, happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment